8 responses to Travel + Credit Cards: 3 Canadian credit cards with no foreign transaction fees

1. Thanks….I was aware of the Amazon Visa, but was looking for a Mastercard with no Foreign Fee….so thanks!

2. There’s also Marriott Rewards Travel Visa CC by chase canada …$120 annual fee, and NO foreign exchange fees!

3. Thank you so much for this! I was spending a lot of time trying to find a Canadian card that doesn’t charge foreign fees, and like you said, finding mostly American cards.And then I found this article! Life saver. Thanks sooo much!

4. I applied for both and was approved right away! Goodbye CapitalOne!

5. Hi Rachel11,

You forgot about the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Card
!

6. You forgot about the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Card
!

7. Thanks! I did a lot of research trying to find at least one I could use and came across 3 luckily! The No Fee is new within the last year or two in Canada. :)

8. Woah! It *is* possible for Canadians to save money on foreign fees! Great find, this gives me hope. Thanks!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>