2 responses to Doomsday Preppers

1. Tami makes a really good point.
    This was just me as a twenty-two year old slowly coming to grips with the fact that adulthood doesn’t bring any certainty. As a child I walked around thinking everyone aged was smart and confident and holding things together. I feel like one day I must have woken up, looked around and saw the grown world and all it’s dangerous, exciting unfixed variables for what it is: hopelessly unpredictable.

2. But the truth is, you should always live like there’s no tomorrow. Maybe there wouldn’t be such fear wasted on the un-reality of what could happen. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying don’t be prepared for possibly possible scenarios, but accepting a fear based life will make the end (which inevitably will come) ntothing but a case in regrets about whatever time you had and didn’t use with your heart full- versus hardened.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>