Bali, in Indonesia, is fast becoming a preferred destination for tourists pining for a slice of south-east Asia. With its tropical beaches, historic temples and chunks of wildlife and corals, Bali has become the go-for-it destination.
Most people booking their Bali holiday packages look for luxurious resorts where they can have a rather good time of self-pampering. Over the past couple of decades, a number of world-class resorts have mushroomed up in popular touristy areas in Ubud, Nusa Dua and Seminyak. Different resorts specialize in different areas. Some, especially those which are located right over the beach, offer marvelous foray into water sports. Others can tempt you with their laidback ambiance and deliciously soothing spas.
Anyway, let’s zip through five of Bali’s most stunning resorts (in random order):
- Pandawas Villas: As the name suggests, this villa is themed after Mahabharat. So, the suites and revelry rooms are named after the chief characters of this epic Indian tale. There are excellent facilities of all kinds. The pool is crystal-clear and all-inviting. One can have a lazy holiday staying at this place.
- The Bale Resort Bali: This is a beautiful resort whose beauty lies in its seclusion and the privacy it accords. It can entertain a limited number of guests at a time. Unlike those jam-packed-with-hundreds-of-tourists kind of hotels, this resort has got barely 29 pavilions. But the spa facility and other soul-relaxing amenities like Reiki are simply cathartic. A person can have a pool entirely for himself or his family.
- The Purist Villa & Spa Bali: If you are staying in Ubud, one of the best places to stay is at this resort. It is heavily recommended by travelers since this place mixes up modern-day luxuries with conventional services in a brilliant concoction. There are 7 villas which resemble coco huts. So, the ambience is simply unearthly and often rustic.
- Ametis Villa: The kind of luxury that you get at Ametis Villa may just spoil you for a lifetime. This place is touted amongst the most luxurious stays in Bali. Its cocktail of private pools, spa and luxury bathrooms lend it a killer appeal.
- The Samaya Bali: One of the top things to do in Bali is to enjoy a sauna bath. The Samaya Bali is a resort where one can expect such therapeutic facilities like spa, sauna, massage and a number of facial treatments. The cherry on the cake is the fact that it has got wireless net. So, you can happily post the pictures and videos on your Facebooks and Twitters. Go enjoy!