8 responses to The Last Call: When Tomorrow Was Promised, But Tomorrow Never Came.

1. Dear Arri, your father will always be alive through you and your expression of feeling for him. It only matters that how much you loved him. Sad story, touchy expression!

2. Nothing in life is clear, but I believe your dad new you loved him. Sometimes there is no need for words. Thank you for the touching story.

3. Very touching. Thanks for sharing such a personal story.

4. Hello Arri & Scott,
    It touched my heart spiritually & keeping long breathing. I wish bot of yours Daddy keeping smile in Nirvana over families…

God Bless!
    Thanks

5. Arri you will always remember Daddy. And the last time you’ll spent together will never go away from you if you try,because you has always been and will always be DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL.

6. Emotions still raw. Touching and moving. You are special. Love you

7. Beautiful. In the middle of what was to be a six month trip from Bali to Pakistan (I was in Islamabad) I got the same call. The last thing I said to my father (whom I called from Yogakarta to find out about my sister, who lived in San Francisco in ’89 when the earthquake hit) was “I love you.” This was 25 years ago, I can still remember his voice on the phone, the soft smile in his voice when I told him . . .

Thank you for sharing this.

8. Beautiful, poetical and inspirational!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>