Happy Anniversary to me! Today marks the 1 year anniversary from the moment I started “DeceptivelyBlonde,” my very first blog ever. It started with the thoughts and pictures and heart-felt comments from yours truly, beginning with “Travelling in a 외국의 (foreign) Land” and launching out into many directions. I’ve talked about everything from Gluten-free cooking, to stressed out law school rants, to favorite poems, travel articles, history lessons and more. I originally expected to focus on travelling, but I got swept away in the many enjoyments of life and the beauty of sharing them. It started as one blog, and has now morphed into several blogs and websites, including:
- A Life Savored - My Photoblog
- One Ear in the Past - One Quote a Day
- A World of Many Pages - Information on Study Abroad Programs
- CulturedMuse - Thoughts and Articles on Culture/Art-Related Subjects
- StudentsRamblings - Tools, Blogs, and Resources for Students Abroad.
- A Touch of Japanese - One Japanese Word a Day
- A Touch of Korean - One Korean Word a Day
and more. . . The websites have seen thousands of views and many, many followers who have helped motivated this dream.
And today, I want to thank you, my readers, for going along with me on the ride. You have faithfully stood by me all this time, supporting me with your Likes and Comments, which I appreciate way more than you know! It has been a blessing in my life to feel connected with each of you, to read your blogs in turn and to see the world through your eyes. So THANK YOU! You all rock!