4 responses to Subic beach in Calitaan island and Tikling Island; Matnog’s Pride

1. Thanks Jane for writing about Subic and Ticling Island beaches. You did a a very good service to the thrust on ecotourism of Matnog’s new Mayor Ubaldo. Hope you can visit the town again.

2. Hi Nanflexal I already visit your site : http://www.philippineswonder.com I love the design now I have a lot of time to think to where to go first, I think El Nido is one the my hot pick, thanks for sharing your site, I suggest you put more informative information in your site rather than images..Thanks!

3. hi khey!!! just opened my blog and saw your comment. I’m afraid i can’t give you my uncle’s contact number–that’s quite personal and i do hope you understand. If you want i can give you instructions on how to get there and as to how much is the boat fare (or if you want to rent the whole thing). please email me at (jayneshaw01@aol.com). I’ll try to get in touch with my uncle or atleast my cousin to give you any latest regarding the cost. so sorry I can’t give you his number….keep in touch and thanks…

4. is it true i really want to go there this march can u pls send me the contact number of your uncle so we can negotiate the bangka tnx and nice story hehehehe

Please Log In

You must log in to view this content.

Remember me Forgot my password