6 responses to Camino Ingles- It’s easy to get lost when you are finding your way

1. What a very meaningful way of discovering a country! Will I ever do something like this? I look forward.;D

2. Thanks for the kind words Alvin. I would love to do a guest post. I have a photo story from travel in the northeast of the U.S. ready to go if you want to use that?

3. I am planning on doing part of el camino in august… I am really looking forward to it, and it was nice to hear about some of your experiences along the way. By the way… maybe you should check out Shirley MaClaine’s book “The Camino: A Journey of the Spirit.” I like it so far, but, I’m not quite done with it yet.

4. Absolutely marvelous adventure story. I am wondering how you first started learning Spanish. And are nearly proficient yet?
    My goal is to be a blogging traveler. I just started my own blog last month. But I have enjoyed your writing so much, I would like to invite you to be my guest writer when you get some new article to share. Let me know what you think.

All the Best,

Alvin

P.S. I almost forgot. Here is my site: http://liketovacation.com , liketotravel was taken :-/

5. Thanks Scott!

6. Very nice, Kat :)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>