britanyrobinson3

active 11 months, 3 weeks ago • from La Paz, Bolivia
A restless writer who loves getting dirty in the wild as much as a good coffee in a cafe.

Basic Information

Age:27
Originally From:Fairfax, United States
Currently Living In:New York, United States
About Me:
I travel. I blog. (Stars on the Ceiling, http://sotcblog.com) I seek adventure, approximately 70% of the time. The other 30% finds me sitting at a pub with a burger.

Additional Information

Gender:Female
If you must know, I'm:Single
Interested in:Men