The newly released EX-G1, first in Casio’s new EXILIM® brand of digital cameras, is built to endure shock, water, dirt, and frigid temperatures, all wrapped up in a slender 0.78 inch package.
According to the press release, the company is determined to “create digital cameras suitable for top athletes and adventurers.”
The shell passed drop tests from seven feet during testing, can be used underwater for up to one hour, and will function in temperatures down to 14°F.
Full features include:
- Slim-line Design with Toughness Construction
- Shock resistant/waterproof construction and design
- BEST SHOT® functions befitting a waterproof, shock-resistant camera
- 12.1 effective megapixels
- 2.5-inch monitor with 230,400 dots of high resolution and a non-extending 3X zoom lens ranging from 38-114mm (35 mm film camera equivalent)
- Intelligent AF
- Advanced Dynamic Photo function
- Wide Screen Movies
With a slick look and tough skin, this camera is perfect for photographers who seek out more extreme shots.
Related ArticlesJump to More Related Articles ↓
Michelle is a musician, writer, and teacher just trying to see the world while doing what she loves for a living. She's taught ESL in Salvador, Brazil and kindergarten in Suwon, Korea, and now she's a full-time freelance writer living in Seattle (just to keep the city alliteration going). She'll try pretty much any food once and believes coffee is its own food group.
More By This Author
- 39 essential phrases for travelers in 13 different languages (1 comments)
- 18 scenic places to teach ESL abroad (6 comments)
- 14 over-water bungalows to dream about at work [PICs] (8 comments)