Watkins Review just posted this list of the 100 most spiritually influential (living) people. In the same breath, they question the need for such lists. Ironic.
Several factors went into deciding who should go on the list, but the most important three were:
- The person has to be alive.
- The person has to have made a unique and spiritual contribution on a global scale.
- The person is frequently googled, appears in Nielsen Data, and highlighted in throughout the blogosphere. It’s interesting to think about the amount of times that a person is googled; in a sense, being googled is a form of digital voting, and illustrates just how often someone is being sought out.
- Eckhart Tolle
- Dalai Lama
- Wayne Dyer
- Thich Nhat Hanh
- Deepak Chopra
- Louise Hay
- Paolo Coelho
- Oprah Winfrey
- Ken Wilber
- Rhonda Byrne
To see the other 90, click here.
Get more stuff like this in your inbox!
Sign up for our newsletter and get emails of great stories like this.
Related ArticlesJump to More Related Articles ↓
More By This Author
- Graphic video footage shows brutality of Ukrainian protests
- The truth about the environmental choices we make [vid] (1 comments)
- Surreal timelapse shows delicate interplay between land and sky (1 comments)