11 views of Bulgaria locals would rather keep to themselves
HOME to the Black Sea Coast, the Rila and Pirin Mountains, busy nightlife of the metropolis Sofia and the ancient streets of Plovdiv, one of the oldest cities in the world, Bulgaria’s 28 provinces are well worth a visit. Here’s a collection of views Bulgarians would rather keep to themselves.
1. Sunset over Autumn hues.
2. Fields of Papaver rhoeas, Poppies.
3. Lake Vaya.
4. Hikers in the Balkan Mountains.
5. The Belogradchik Rocks, Belogradchik.
6. Shiroka Polayana lake at the end of the summer.
7. Camping on Rila Mountain.
8. Bulgarian Black Sea.
9. Central Balkan mountain.
10. Autumn in Avramovi Kolibi.