From the bustling capital of Warsaw to the still shores of the Baltic Sea, Poland has something for almost everyone. Maybe that’s why it’s the 17th most visited country in the world by foreign tourists. But it’s not for everyone.
1. You aren’t a morning person.
2. You have a fear of eagles.
By Edwin Kats
3. You never really understood the appeal of the Baltic Sea.
4. You get altitude sickness.
5. You prefer chaotic cities to the peaceful countryside.
6. You don’t like morning strolls.
7. You rather not enjoy the epic views.
8. You find autumn colors boring.
9. You only like boring blue skies for your photographs.
By Piotr Krol
10. You prefer watching sunsets from your bedroom window.
11. You prefer zoos over abundant wildlife.
12. Adventure isn’t in your vocabulary.
Best Travel Credit Cards
Top offers from our partners
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
80,000 bonus points
The Platinum Card®
75,000 bonus points
American Express® Gold Card
60,000 bonus points