MATADOR SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Agreement” means this Terms and Conditions and all other terms, conditions and policies incorporated by reference herein.
“Matador” means Matador Ventures, Inc. and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, legal representatives, contractors and others acting under Company’s permission, successors and assigns.
“Matador Shop” means the retail component of Matador’s online services titled Matador Shop
- Matador Site and Services Terms, Conditions, and Privacy
- Payment and Purchase
- Fees. The fees payable in connection with your purchase of any item (“Fees”) will be specified via the Services. All Fees are denominated in U.S. dollars (except as otherwise indicated).
- Payment in Full. Payment in full is required upon purchase. You will be issued a receipt for your purchase within five (5) business days.
- Payment Method. You may only pay Fees using valid payment methods acceptable to us, as specified via the Services. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the payment method you designate via the Services. You authorize us to charge your designated payment method for the total amount of your purchase, including any applicable taxes and other charges. If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid, or is otherwise not acceptable to us, your purchase may be suspended or cancelled.
- Taxes. You are responsible for any sales, duty or other governmental taxes or fees due with respect to your purchase.
- Discounts and Promo Codes. Promo codes and discounts cannot be applied to previously completed purchases. To apply a promo code, you must enter it prior to completing your purchase. Discounts and promo codes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Limit one promo code or discount per purchase.
- Warranties and Representations
- Matador represents and warrants that it has the right to enter into any and all agreements associated with Matador Shop, that no services offered or provided by Matador infringes any third parties, and all laws, statutes and regulations are followed.
- You represent and warrant that you have the right to enter into this Agreement and you acknowledge, accept and agree with these Terms and Conditions. You further represent and warrant that you have reviewed the Matador Shop website and accompanying information, including this document, prior to purchase.
- Release of Liability
You understand that any items purchased from Matador Shop are purchased as is. Matador is not responsible for the actions taken by purchasers, including any misuse of a purchased item. You expressly waive your right and the right of any of your heirs, legal representatives and assigns to sue or otherwise collect damages of any kind from Matador Network, its officers, personnel or volunteers resulting from any cause whatsoever including but not limited to personal injury, property damage, wrongful death, theft or loss of property.
- Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, and the courts of the United States shall have jurisdiction.
- Dispute Resolution
If there is any dispute as between the parties concerning any term or provision of this Agreement then the parties shall attempt to settle such dispute first by way of negotiation. If the dispute is not settled by negotiation then the parties shall submit to binding arbitration in accordance with JAMS.
In the event that any one or more of the provisions contained herein shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of this Agreement, but this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provisions had never been contained herein, unless the deletion of such provision or provisions would result in such a material change so as to cause completion of the transactions contemplated herein to be unreasonable.
- Change of Terms
Matador Shop Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Each transaction will be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of transaction.
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org