Sunset in Oia, Santorini.
Here is my version of the sunset shot in Oia. This is a blend of 3 shots, 1.3 to 20 seconds, processed as follows:
1) Reduce noice on all 3 raws.
2) Create HRD in Photomatix
3) Blend using Exposure Fusion, sliders set to produce the most natural looking image while still showing some detail in the very dark areas.
4) PS smart sharpen.
5) PS burn the bottom
6) Nik Brilliance and warming
7) Nik Indian summer to warm th elights, masked to not affect the rest.
8) Nik sunlight, brushed over the buildings to add more light
9) Nik Glamour Glow to remove detail in the dark areas.
10) Detailed curves lightening pn windmills.
11) Dodge buildings that were too dark.