Weighing in at just 1lb 2 oz, the super lightweight Ama Dablam ensures portability without sacrificing warmth.
From climbing cold mountain tops to backpacking along cool valley floors, the Ama Dablam’s insular Down fabric technology keeps heat in, providing you with maximum comfort.
Other features include:
* Ultra Light Down Proof Fabric
* 800 Fill Power Goose Down The Best Down Available for Maximum Warmth, Guaranteed Minimum Fill
* Attached Adjustable Down-filled Hood
* Napoleon Chest Pocket Vertical Front Chest Pocket Stores Small Items for Quick Access
* Elastic Draw Cord Hem For Adjustability in Serious Weather
* Zippered Handwarmer Pockets Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
* Adjustable Velcro®/Elastic Cuffs Combination of Velcro and Elastic for Comfort and Adjustability
* Angel-Wing Movement™ Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn’t Ride Up
The coolest feature of this jacket? It packs itself.
A small zip pocket sewn into the jacket’s lining allows you to easily pack it away for lightweight travel.
Watch Adrian Ballinger, Marmot Athlete and owner of Alpenglow Expeditions demonstrate his Marmot Ama Dablam jacket in Alpamayo, Peru:
Disclaimer – The color of the giveaway gear may be different from the color featured in the photo.
How to Enter
Want a chance at winning the Ama Dablam Jacket by Marmot valued at $200?
Read the contest rules here.