The Diva pack is ideal for backpacking / hiking, or mountaineering, with special features such as an Ice Axe pocket flap and Hydration Pocket.
But with its front stash pockets, light weight (Small 2 lb 10 ozs / 1.191 kgs) but ample volume (32 or 35 liters), it’s also a great choice for women wanting a comfortable, functional, and durable pack for travel.
Here’s a complete list of features:
* Compression Molded Back Panel with Air Comfort Technology
* Front Stash Pocket
* Hip Hugger Waist – Belt Waist belt contours to waist for added support.
* Hydration Pocket and Port – Designed to Hold Hydration Pouch Systems
* Ice Axe Pocket – Flap system to store multiple ice axes.
* Removable Women’s Frame Sheet
* Stretch Water Bottle Pockets
* Tuck Away Ice Axe Bungees – Bungees can be hidden to streamline the pack.
* Waist Belt Pocket
* Waist Rack – Gear attachment points on the waist belt
* Women’s Specific S-Curved Shoulder Straps – Women’s specific shoulder straps.
And here’s Liz Oakes Smart showing how the Diva pack looks and works:
AND THE WINNER IS…
@HikingLady is the winner of our Marmot Diva Pack giveaway!
We’ll be contacting her directly to send her the prize.
Want to win more free stuff from Matador? Follow us here @matadornetwork and keep your eyes peeled for the next contest!