15 Reasons You Should Never Travel To Austria
1. Don’t you know beer and mountains don’t mix?
I’ve been stunned by every day of this trip so far, but this adventure took the cake. It’s all about dat 🗻🍺🗻, ya know? Hallstatt is a must-see in Austria’s endlessly stunning Salzkammergut region! #mountains #beer #travel #goparading #cheers #austria #hallstatt #beerintheair #writing #blogging #travelblog #vacation #lakes #wow #nature #traveladdict #salzkammergut #stiegl
2. A hotel that has a heated pool on a lake? Yeah, right!
3. The only food they have is Wiener Schnitzel.
4. The landscape isn’t that stunning.
5. You’re a wildlife fanatic, so best stick to someplace else where there’s actually something to see.
6. You’ll feel belittled by Vienna and its good looks.
7. The architecture is way too distracting.
8. Wolfgang who?
9. You’ll get ‘doe, a deer, a female deer’ stuck in your head during your entire trip to Salzburg.
10. And of course you’ll want to move into Captain Von Trapp’s mansion.
11. What’s so fun about snow?
12. It’s impossible to find a decent hike!
13. Outside concerts? It’s way too cold for that!
Picture of the week! Thank you for sharing this fabulous picture of yesterdays summer night concert at Schloss Schönbrunn Vienna @mr_prk. if you also want to be featured on our channel and get the chance to win a holiday, tag your pictures with #myAustria Good luck👌 #visitaustria #austria #schönbrunn #concert #wienerphilharmoniker #music #garden #castle