Jetsetter, a members-only travel site that curates as well as provides flash sales for high-end properties and luxury travel experiences, has just released its free iPad application that gives members quicker access to its collection of properties.
Jetsetter’s new iPad App includes the following features:
- The app’s title screen features a 360-degree panoramic image that responds to a tap
- The homepage prominently features a rotating slide show of hotels on sale at prices up to 50% off
- Curated vacation collections featuring top picks from Jetsetter’s editors. Collections cover a variety of vacation themes, such as Vacation Like Royalty, Top New York Hotels, Caribbean Sunsets, and Weekend Getaways
- A news ticker at the bottom of the homepage displays what other Jetsetter members are purchasing
- Customized search tools allow users to browse Jetsetter’s collection of 300 hand-selected, verified hotels by selecting preferences for destinations and activities.
The app provides 360-degree panoramic images for select properties, and also uses iPad 2’s gyroscope feature which senses device movement, and pans the photo on the screen accordingly.
You can download the free Jetsetter iPad App from the App Store.