1. Grab a coffee from Octane Coffee Bar.
2. Head to Chastain Park and sip your latte on a morning jaunt.
3. Flying Biscuit Cafe will serve up some energy boosting raspberry French toast or black bean quesadillas for brunch after your early adventure.
5. Elude real monsters and escape from a terrifying scenario at Room Escape Atlanta.
6. Stroll through the Botanical Gardens.
7. Visit Oakland Cemetery for a spooky, free walk through Atlanta history.
8. Opt for Po’ Boys, fried calamari, or tacos on the upper deck at Six Feet Under for a view of the whole cemetery.
9. Take the Doll’s Head Trail hike to see artwork created from litter and real doll heads found in the 125-acre Constitution Lakes Park in southeast Atlanta.
11. Fruit Ninja on a 60” screen, anyone? Maybe an air hockey tournament or free-throw contest sounds fun. Game-X, in downtown Atlanta, has something for everyone, including food and beer!
12. Explore the eclectic shops and eateries around Little 5 Points.
13. A bloody mary lover definitely can’t miss a trip to the do-it-yourself bar at Front Page News on any given weekend afternoon. There’s a beautiful patio surrounding a gigantic brick water fountain where you can enjoy the sunshine and sip your own special afternoon cocktail.
14. Hit the trail at Morningside Nature Preserve to feel close to nature, smack dab in the middle of the city.
15. Try climbing out at Stone Summit Climbing and Fitness Center.
16. Go on a scavenger hunt for the tiny entryways placed all over Atlanta by #TinyDoorsATL.
18. Pick up a bottle of wine and head to Sips n Strokes to spend an evening learning to paint while enjoying your favorite red.
19. Get your giggle on at Laughing Skull Lounge.
22. Catch a show at The Tabernacle, a concert venue that opened in 1911 as a Baptist church.
24. Get a closer look at the stars at the Fernbank Science Center Observatory public viewing nights on Thursdays and Fridays.