1. Thou shalt not call a hoagie a sub.
We don’t care what it’s called anywhere else.
2. Thou shalt not expect Penndot to take care of the roads.When there are potholes or snow, there will be nowhere to go.
3. Thou shalt have a firehall wedding reception.
Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.
4. Thou shalt expect all 4 seasons in a week.
A true phenomenon.
5. Thou shalt always choose Dunkin’ over Starbucks.
Pennsylvania runs on Dunkin’.
6. Thou shalt call it PA, not Pennsylvania.
It’s just how we say it.
7. Thou shalt go to the shore.
Never the beach.
8. Thou shalt be ready to have a fight about the superiority of Sheetz over WAWA (or vice versa).A battle as intense as light vs. dark.
9. Thou shalt not expect to get liquor in a straightforward manner.
The laws are totally outdated. The state has their hand in everything, including how and where you purchase liquor.