HE HAS SOME INCREDIBLE MOVES, and some of his groundwork looks like a weird cross between Brazilian Ju-Jitsu, football, and contact juggling.
The video is just shy of four-and-a-half minutes, and it’s well worth watching the whole thing, as it gets better and better. Make sure not to miss:
- 0.46 – contact juggling using his head, outside the Alexandria Library
- 1.00 – yogic football balancing
- 1.58 – on a tank… yes, a tank
- 3.11 – some shin-up action
- 3.44 – stomach-ups (parental advisory only)
Make sure you check out his Facebook page, too.