14 Reasons You Should Never Travel To Russia
1. Adventure isn’t in your vocabulary.
2. You aren’t impressed with beautiful old churches.
3. You have a fear of bears.
4. You prefer to not enjoy the epic views.
5. You find road trips to isolated locations boring.
6. You think there is nothing worth doing after the sun goes down.
7. You don’t like to step out of your comfort zone.
8. You think Moscow is a scary old city.
9. You find surreal landscapes uninteresting.
10. There is too much light pollution to see the stars.
11. There is nothing unique about Moscow, right?
12. The Northern Lights aren’t any better in person, so we’ve heard.
13. You would rather view wildlife in a zoo.
14. The underground stations are dirty and ugly.
What did you think of this story?