1. There’s no wildlife to see at all.
2. If you are a photographer, don’t even bother trying to get a decent shot.
3. The night skies are just pitch black.
4. There’s nothing fun to do in all that snow.
5. There’s no where to just go and enjoy the tranquility of nature.
6. The hiking options are just so limited.
7. Autumn colors? Yeah right, Finland is covered in snow 365 days of the year.
8. The public transportation system is awful and so dirty.
9. You don’t appreciate any art that’s not a painting on a wall.
10. What’s so special about a cathedral?
11. You’ll feel like you’re in some fairytale. You’re too old for that!
12. You’ll feel suffocated in Helsinki as there are no outdoor spaces.
13. You really think lapland actually exists?
14. Camping in Finland? Average at best.
15. You’ll never find anywhere again as beautiful as Finland. Get ready for a lifetime of disappointment!
What did you think of this story?