4. An alley dedicated to murals? It’s probably too good to be true.
5. It’s always foggy in San Fran, right?
6. Good luck trying to get any decent photos.
7. Tropical food is just an urban myth. Don’t get your hopes up.
8. You’ll get all nostalgic when you see the painted ladies in Alamo Square.
9. You might have fun, but will your kids?
10. The people are super unfriendly.
11. And super conservative.
12. You’ll fall in love with Haight-Ashbury and never want to go anywhere else.
13. You’ll get addicted to the tacos and burritos at La Taqueria.
14. Alcatraz will never live up to the hype, will it?
A photo posted by Lewis Sneddon (@lsneddon95) on