3. Taking pictures on the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower is way too extreme.
4. You’ll get addicted to taking photos with the bean.
A photo posted by Flávia Monjardim (@flaviamonjardim) on
5. Someone will tell you to try Chinese tacos, as if that’s a real thing.
6. It’s a city so no outdoor activity options, obviously.
7. If you take your kids, they’ll have a horrible time!
A photo posted by ENNAS (@e_n_n_a_s) on
8. Paddleboarding sounds fun, but what if you fall in?
9. It’s always cold. Every single day.
10. You only like normal alcoholic beverages like beer or anything on the rocks.
11. You’ll get mesmerized by all the architecture, and forget to do anything else.
A photo posted by Avery Dyck (@averydyck) on
12. Outdoor concerts in Millennium Park? You’re too much of a philistine to enjoy them, even if they are free.
13. There’s people exercising everywhere…how annoying!
14. No other music festival will compare after you go to Lollapalooza.
15. There’s just too much to fit into your trip, like beer tasting at Lagunitas Brewing Company. Why even bother?
A photo posted by noraexplora (@noraexplora) on