1. Going to La Bombonera to enjoy a Boca-River match, one of the most important sporting events in the world? You can’t understand the buzz around thousands of people singing and jumping for their team, with big flags and fireworks… You better stay at the hotel and enjoy a good nap.
3. Buenos Aires never sleeps and there is always a place where you can have a drink and dance from… Monday to Monday?! Way too suspicious, better stay safe at the hotel while reading the newspapers from back home.
4. They told you that the porteños are extremely friendly and that seems very suspicious to you… What if you make so many friends that you want to come back over and over? Or what about if you want to stay forever? Dangerous.
5. In addition, you are worried about being invited to share un mate. You don’t trust green drinks and you don’t even understand this weird ritual of sitting down and chatting for long hours, while everyone is sucking from the same straw. It must be some kind of bizarre religious cult!
11. The Art Nouveau buildings are quite old fashion for you — you like it modern! Do they really have modern buildings? To be honest, you don’t understand why there is such a mixture of architecture styles, you prefer by far the suburban style, one house exactly like the other.
12. If you are searching for a nice environment to enjoy some books you could go to El Ateneo, which The Guardian called “the second most beautiful bookshop in the world?” Oh no, the live violin music may not allow you to concentrate on your Facebook!