1. Going to Lima to enjoy one of the best cuisines in the word seems a little dangerous…What would happen if your palate gets used to such delicacies you can’t stand to even smell the food back home?
2. Your idea of the perfect vacation is to do nothing and just enjoy the beach…But you’re afraid there will be none in Peru.
3. Go sandboarding on the highest dunes of the world? Too much excitement for your taste…
4. You want to enjoy insane views and Peru is full of them! But you doubt you’re ready for this level of inspiration…
5. Some people believe Nazca Lines were made by aliens. It sounds interesting, but what if the aliens decide to come back and they take you away? Too risky.
A photo posted by ZAMBROS (@zam_bros) on
6. Are you telling me these animals are roaming free? How scary!
7. A country by the Pacific ocean that has mountains, deserts and a jungle? No, there is no place on Earth with such diversity!
8. You’d love to witness something like this, but who could guarantee you that bright green won’t hurt your precious eyes?
9. Cruising down the Amazon sounds OK, but you were so looking forward to doing something really exciting.
10. And what if you get so used to relaxing in a hammock that you don’t remember what stress is when you get home?
11. Peru’s wildlife is incredible. But you don’t see the point in watching it live when you can watch a documentary on Netflix.
12. Machu Picchu? You’ve seen so many pictures of it already you don’t think it’s worth it to walk there.
13. Thinking about the more of 4,000 varieties of potatoes that grow in Peru is tiring…After all, Mc. Donald’s French fries are the only potatoes you care for.
A photo posted by Alfredo Silva Lolas (@alfredosilva91) on