6 responses to Forgotten Seasons

1. You’re absolutely right! It’s been a while since I’ve lived through four seasons and I can’t imagine how it’ll feel to experience a winter again. I love your pictures too. The one of the Colorado mountains is amazing with three seasons in one shot!

2. Well it was a shock to my system to be experiencing temperatures of 0 C regularly and having to break out the heavy coat, boots, scarves, and gloves (is that what those things are for ;) ) but in retrospect was a nice experience. It really was a beautiful city when it was covered in snow. I’m still not sure if I could handle it every year though.

3. Perfect! Just when everyone’s getting sick of the snow and cold you’ll be all starry-eyed and ready to soak it up.

4. Winter in Paris sounds great. Was it?

5. Nice blog Hal – I’ve forgotten winter too, it’s been a couple of years since I’ve experienced one. I’ll head back to VT in February though, so that will be a frigid awakening!

6. I totally know what you mean, Hal! I grew up in the SF Bay Area, then went to college in San Diego, and I didn’t grasp the concept of seasons until I spent a winter/spring in Paris. Until then, I thought that San Francisco winters were “freezing” (compared with San Diego anyway!).

Please Log In

You must log in to view this content.

Remember me Forgot my password