6 responses to Staying Environmental Even When Your Abroad

1. super interesting sue! thanks for the lead. you know i’m a fan of the economist, but never seen this debating part of them. very, very cool! as i imagine you must be as well for knowing of such a thing lol

2. Zack, Really enjoyed your article. You might find this interesting
    http://www.economist.com/debate/days/view/937/showCommentModule:1

3. Thats astounding. I rightly think everyone deserves at least one of those books in their lifetime!

4. Correct you are Zack, Re: Revolution . . . the birth of 60″ TV’s and $10 eighteen packs of Bud have all but squashed a serious discussion . . . and Yes! do look up the Lopez (available on Kindle as well); he is the first writer who made me say . . . “This is what writing can be.”

5. Sounds like an awesome book. I’m going to have to check that one out. Adding it to my wishlist now.

I think its a bit frightening that it seems impossible for any type of real rebellious uprising to take place nowadays in the US — we’re comfortably numb.

6. Since this book came out in the early 90′s, I read it every year on Columbus Day: “The Rediscovery Of North America” by Barry Lopez. And yes, higher-ups are tools anymore . . . I’m talkin’ about a revolution . . . in the face of any kind of tyranny, a proper response.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>