Matador Network Survey Sweepstakes Rules
Matador Network Survey Sweepstakes Rules (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
OPEN TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ALL OTHER JURISDICTIONS WHERE THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW AND WHO, AS OF THE TIME OF ENTRY, ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.
VOID IN ALL JURISDICTIONS OTHER THAN THOSE STATED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY.The Matador Network Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are eighteen (18) years old or older at the time of entry and are legal residents of all jurisdictions where not prohibited by law. Void where prohibited by law. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Matador Ventures, Inc. (dba Matador Network) (“Sponsor”), their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, legal or financial advisors, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment or execution of this Sweepstakes (the foregoing parties collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step”) of each and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.The Sweepstakes begins on May 23, 2023 at 9:00am PT and ends on June 1, 2023 at 8:00pm PT (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. To enter, entrants must access the online survey form at https://fqrgnj5j3at.typeform.com/to/Q3QOVTJX (the “Survey”) and follow all related instructions to fully complete the Survey and all required information (“Entry Requirements”). Compliance with the Entry Requirements will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Maximum one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period.Submissions that violate, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, these Entry Requirements or do not meet the submission deadlines will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
- DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING:On or about June 8, 2023 (“Drawing Date”), the winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will be conducted by a Sponsor representative, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will notify the winner by email to the email address submitted during registration on or about June 9, 2023. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
a.One (1) winner will win: (i) $500 VISA GIFT CARD USD (ARV USD $500) (the “Prize”).
- All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner. The prize is not assignable or transferable. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater retail value.
- The winner may be required to sign and return any documents as may be reasonably requested by Sponsor, including but not limited to, a Liability and Publicity Release. Failure to sign and return these documents, if any, by the specified return date will result in forfeiture of the prize. The winner must sign and return any required documentation within seven (7) calendar days of issuance.
- All federal, state, local, and other taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. All other expenses, costs, and third party fees not expressly listed above are solely the winner’s responsibility.
- PRIZE CLAIM.Winner is subject to verification, including verification of age and residency.
If the winner (i) is determined to be ineligible; or (ii) fails to respond to the second verification message within 48 hours of notification (second verification message will be sent 48 hours after the first message), the winner forfeits the prize in its entirety and an alternate winner will be randomly drawn from the remaining eligible entries. In the case of prize forfeiture, no further compensation is due by Sponsor.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the winner. The authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
- PUBLICITY.EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IF ENTRANT IS SELECTED AS THE WINNER, HIS/HER NAME, LOCATION, AND/OR PHOTO MAY BE POSTED ACROSS ANY OR ALL OF SPONSOR’S DIGITAL, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND MARKETING ASSETS, AT EACH SUCH PARTY’S SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME. Except where prohibited, by entering the Sweepstakes, if entrant is selected as the winner, entrant grants Sponsor and their respective agents a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and sub-licensable right and license to use, distribute, and publicly display entrant’s name, location, and/or photo in any way, at any time, in any and all media, including for use in advertising and marketing, without limitation, without any additional approval or consent of, and without consideration to the entrant.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
- Lost or Corrupted Entries; Sweepstakes Errors.By participating in the Sweepstakes or accepting the prize, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for, and each entrant hereby forever waives any rights to any claim in connection with lost, late, misdirected, damaged, stolen, altered, garbled, incorrect, incomplete or delayed entries all of which will be void. Sweepstakes Parties are also not responsible for problems related to unauthorized human intervention or for technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or for any other technical problems including telecommunication, miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled, or misdirected communications, which may prevent the receipt of an entry or otherwise limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether network, printing, typographical, human or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. If due to an error or for any other reason, more legitimate prize claims are received than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes in a random drawing from among all verified and legitimate prize claims received. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. The Sweepstakes Parties assume no liability and are not responsible for, and entrant hereby forever waives any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity or error(s) in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s).
- Disclaimer of Warranties.SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Release.BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD, HARMLESS THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, OR ANY TRAVEL OR OTHER ACTIVITY RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
- Limitation of Liability.As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing if requested by Sponsor) that to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages and (b) that any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR’S RESERVATION OF RIGHTS.If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to force majeure or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process or otherwise acts in violation of these Official Rules, and to cancel, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in its discretion in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Sweepstakes.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION.All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state and local courts located in San Francisco County, California and the federal courts located in the Northern District of California for the resolution of all disputes, and agree that any and all disputes shall be resolved exclusively in those courts. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- WINNER’S LIST.For the name of the winner, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than sixty (60) days after the end of the Entry Period.
- SPONSOR.Matador Ventures, Inc. (dba Matador Network), PO Box 7775 #40021, San Francisco, CA 94120.