Full Stack Developer
Are you a highly skilled developer who thrives on building cutting-edge web applications and services? If your answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
Our company, Matador Network, is a leading travel media company and lifestyle brand—and we’re hiring a developer to help build our latest products, specifically GuideGeek, our AI powered travel assistant. As a Developer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and maintaining our applications and services.
- Demonstrated experience connecting to API services
- Proven track record in building backend services
- Proficiency with version control systems, especially SVN
- Knowledge of web development best practices and design principles
- Familiarity with web security best practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- At least 2 years of experience as a developer
Nice to Have:
- Experience with AI technologies, including prompting, coding, and integration
- Proficiency in PHP, MySQL, and WordPress development
- Linux command line knowledge
- Knowledge of AWS cloud services
- Experience with Docker containerization
- Familiarity with testing frameworks like Mocha
- Experience working with Meta communication services (WhatsApp, Instagram, Messenger)
Nuts and bolts:
- Full-time independent contractor with monthly compensation
- Remote position (i.e., working from your home office)
- Based in a US time zone (working hours: approximately 9 AM – 6 PM PST)
Go for it!
To apply, please send a short cover letter, resume, and compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Full Stack Developer in the subject line.
Travel as a force for good. At Matador, we envision a world where travel is a transformative experience that enables us to find humanity in each other, everywhere. It has the power to connect, heal, and inspire us to plan new adventures that positively impact the world.
We aim to empower a diverse generation of modern adventurers to share their stories and travel fearlessly.
Diversity at Matador:
Beyond our passion for travel, Matador values diversity, equity, and inclusion and is actively working to spread these values through the travel industry. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce to elevate and empower a wide array of viewpoints; candidates for this position should fully embrace this mission.