1. Make a dent in your wallet at the ultimate foodie hangout — West Side Market.
2. Brave the heights and explore the city from a different perspective.
3. Enjoy epic architecture while sitting in traffic.
4. Learn more about eating from the earth and foraging at Restaurant Trentina.
5. Or go all out and slam margaritas, tacos ,and guacamole under sparkling new decor at Barrio downtown.
Escape the hype and enjoy a spot of urban camping.
With summer on the cuff, hang out at a favourite street of Clevelanders.
Take a journey through Colonial Cleveland.
Experiment with local brews such as Great Lakes. The brewer has won awards for being a socially and environmentally conscious. We love that!
It might not be quite warm enough for some, but if you’re brave, get out on the water and try your hand at SUP boarding.
#lakeeriepaddle #sup #rockyriver #cleveland #summer
And while you’re feeling, active maybe a spot of rooftop yoga — for $5!
Great morning stretch! Thanks, @vibe_cle and @engagecleveland! #cleypweek #namaste #yoga #clevelandgram
What did you think of this story?