Earlier this summer, Matador filmmaker and director of productions Scott Sporleder took his camera to northern Utah to capture the ski mountains, the lakes and reservoirs, and the cities of the I-15 corridor — all in their summer glory. What he came back with is simply beautiful.
Keep your eyes peeled for:
- 0:27 – Hiking the trails of Snowbasin, with wildflowers in place of snow
- 0:46 – Water recreation at Pineview Reservoir
- 0:55 – Climbing the Mount Ogden Via Ferrata in Waterfall Canyon, just outside the city of Ogden
- 1:23 – Downtown Ogden, Utah
- 1:32 – Enjoying beers and eats at Roosters Brewing Company
- 1:40 – Blues, Brews, & BBQ summer concert series at Snowbasin
- 1:55 – Exploring the High Uintas via ATV
- 2:22 – Embracing a slower pace at Mirror Lake in the High Uintas
- 2:42 – Aerial shots of the stair-step Provo River Falls, just off Highway 150 in the High Uintas Wilderness
What did you think of this story?