EVER HEARD SOMEONE REFER TO OHIO as a flyover state? They’re totally right. You should never visit the Buckeye state. Here’s why:
1. The theme parks are just insanely boring.
2. We’re going to ruin marching bands for you.
3. The variety of good beer is going to give you lifelong, crippling indecision.
4. You’re going to get confused about what real chili is.
5. Your irony receptors will explode.
For #fbf allow me to tell you west coast folk the story of #bigbutterjesus. This hideous thing was located in one of those megachurches back home, right outside of Cincinnati. The locals loved to make fun of it, and it was also known as #touchdownjesus. In what is perhaps one of the better acts of irony ever recorded, it was STRUCK BY LIGHTNING and burned down to the ground.