- Can a river catch fire?
- Are highways an effective way of advertising religious beliefs?
- Is there a difference between “America’s Heartland” and “The Heart of it All”?
- What’s hi in the middle and round on both ends?
- Is there such a thing as too much corn?
- Which state is the Ohio River technically in, Ohio or Kentucky?
- Have two states ever fought a war against each other?
- Can said war be refought every year in the guise of a football game?
- Hasn’t said football war been a bit one sided for the past decade or so?
- How do you pronounce “goetta”?
- Is there a wrong way to legalize weed?
- Could a squirrel jump, never touching the ground, all the way from lake to river, by simply staying on the roofs of urban sprawl?
- Is there such thing as too much Presidential election?
- Which was the first state on the moon?
- Can a modern American state survive by being less of a single coherent state, and more an amalgamation of warring city states?
- Has there ever been such thing as a badass marching band?
- Would the world maybe be better off if, instead of teaching our kids to mistrust strangers, we taught them to be friendly and say “hi!” instead?
- If you love somebody, but don’t really let them go when they try and abandon you to move to Miami, is there any chance they’ll eventually come crawling back to you?
- What if all beers were craft beers?
- Can chili go on top of spaghetti?
- Why is Buffalo Wild Wings colloquially called BW3’s when there are only two W’s in there?
- Can a candy based on a poisonous state nut still be delicious?
- Where do Presidents come from?
- Where does rock ’n’ roll come from?
- Where do airplanes come from?
- Which poseur, thunder-stealing, best-part-is-a-pile-of-sand of a state incorrectly claims to be where airplanes come from?
- How quickly can one go from “friendly midwesterner” to “facepuncher” after their hometown is referred to as “The Mistake on the Lake”?
- How easily can a neighborhood Halloween block party turn into a riot?
- Is Jesus flammable?
- What does it look like when a subway fails?
- Which professional football teams were founded by the same man, yet hate each other’s guts?
- What’s the only state whose flag isn’t a rectangular shape?
- In the song, “Hang On Sloopy,” fill in the lyrics: “HANG ON SLOOPY, SLOOPY HANG ON!/[fill in here: _-_-_-_]/ HANG ON SLOOPY, SLOOPY HANG ON!”
What did you think of this story?