1. Your favorite drinking game involves a stormy night and former local weatherman/Oklahoma royalty, Gary England.
2. You still do all your pre-gaming with plastic cups from Fuzzy’s Tacos or Irma’s Burger Shack.
3. When you hear the word ‘lunchbox’ — you know it’s not the plastic Power Rangers version with a smashed PB&J and some Jello.
4. Your beer drinking friends can be divided into Choc v. COOP lovers just as easily as IPA v. Wheat.
5. You rarely go out in Bricktown because you don’t want to walk past the free parking lot at Bass Pro Shop to get back to your car at the end of the night.
6. When a bartender yells last call at 1:30 a.m., you only roll your eyes and casually pull up Uber on your phone rather than stand in disbelief at how early it is.
7. The late Skyy Bar conjures up pissed off memories of watered down drinks, a laughable cover charge and racial profiling.
8. You’ve had to use Bricktown’s only public bathroom (yes, the one outside of Hooters) more times than you’d like to admit.
9. You panic every time you realize that it’s 8:50 p.m. on a Saturday and you haven’t bought booze for that night or even brunch the next morning.