I was listening to a podcast debate the other day about whether taking your shoes off on a long-flight is rude. In fairness, the advocate came across as somewhat old-fashioned, but I couldn’t help smirking because not only do I change into my slippers, but I put on my PJs and keep my nighttime skincare routine on track.
Do you struggle to sleep on the plane? Check out Matador’s rundown of everything that can make it easier for you:
- All the gear you need to sleep well on your next flight
- These Noise-Canceling Headphones Make In-Flight Sleeping a Breeze
- These Affordable Ear Plugs Make Sleeping On a Plane Much Easier
- My Favorite Under-$20 Hack for Making Every Flight More Comfortable
- This Travel Pillow Prevents Neck and Shoulder Pain For In-Flight Sleep