- Cameras used: Canon 7D, 70D, 5D markII; GoPro Hero 3+, JVC Adixxion
- Dates shot: February 12-16, 2014
- Music by Senator Hayes
- Edited by Yancy Caldwell in Final Cut Pro 7
- 0:08 – Snowbasin opens up to bluebird skies and 1+ foot of fresh.
- 0:14 – Powder Mountain, the largest skiable acreage in the lower 48, was closed down due to heavy snowfall and high winds.
- 0:16 – The view from the top of the tram at Snowbasin.
- 0:18 – Private cat-skiing at Powder Mountain — the best kept secret in Utah.
- 0:20 – The tram to the top of Snowbasin delivers 3k+ of vertical goodness.
- 0:22 – Glorious views of the Great Salt Lake off the backside of Snowbasin.
- 0:28 – A large avalanche crown from ski patrol bombing, Sundown sidecountry, Powder Mountain.
- 0:37 – Wyatt Caldwell blows up a massive blast of The Greatest Snow on Earth in the trees at Powder Mountain.
- 0:46 – Utah local Hayden Price plows through 2+ feet of fresh in the Alta sidecountry.
- 0:50 – Reggie Crist powder POV in the Utah backcountry.
- 0:55 – Alta base area timelapse as Mt. Superior swirls in the evening light.
- 0:58 – Treetop POV shot by Will Wissman on a Snowbird sidecountry run.
- 1:00 – Kitt Doucette enjoys first tracks off the top of a Snowbasin ridgeline.
- 1:13 – Timelapse of a brief clearing of clouds from the top of Powder Mountain.
- 1:15 – Timelapse of Mt. Superior shot by Will Wissman.
- 1:17 – Carlo Travarelli drops cliff in Utah backcountry.
- 1:20 – Yancy Caldwell pops off a snowbank on a snowed-in day atop Powder Mountain.
- 1:25 – Cat-skiing at Powder Mountain is an all-time experience.
- 1:26 – Wyatt Caldwell blasts through the deepness at Powder Mountain.
- 1:38 – Pat Lee and Yancy Caldwell get barreled in The Greatest Snow on Earth, Powder Mountain.
- 1:45 – Kitt Doucette gets him some in the Powder Country, PowMow.
- 1:50 – Reggie Crist explains why skiing in Utah is like nothing else.
- 2:00 – Tony Rossi bags some airtime on a pow day at Snowbird.
- 2:10 – Sam Cohen drops a massive peak in the Utah backcountry.
- 2:20 – Will Wissman charges pow in the Utah backcountry.
- 2:28 – Patrick Lundin, Powder Mountain’s marketing director, hard at work.
What did you think of this article?