10 Images That Will Make You Wonder Why You Have Never Traveled To Lithuania
LITHUANIA IS KNOWN as the geographical centre of Europe. The country is a network link for travelers, tying together three major markets — The Commonwealth of Independent States, Western Europe, and the Baltic Sea region. The country is one of the most attractive countries for business development in the EU. The southernmost of the three Baltic countries, which includes Latvia and Estonia, definitely deserves exploring. Here are 10 images that will make you wonder why you have never travelled to Lithuania.
1. Autumn on Lake Bijote in Kurtuvėnai Regional Park
2. Sunset over rural farmland
3. Vilnius in Autumn
4. Lithuanian wildflower meadow
5. Lone fisherman enjoying silence
6. Neris River, Vilnius
7. Aurora Borealis over Lithuanian coast
8. The riverside in Dzūkija
9. Trakai Castle
10. Gediminas Avenue, Vilnius
What did you think of this story?