17. All the pies from Bang Bang Pie.
18. Italian ice from Mario’s Italian Lemonade.
19. Yassa African Restaurant’s whole fish.
20. Create your own salad at Mixed Green.
Yes you read that right…SALAD!! Leafy greens. Mixed Greens lets you make the salad of your dreams and not just some boring limp leafy creation.
A long weekend of eating basically everything calls for a salad for lunch today. Not just any salad though. A @saladjoint salad!! Yum. #Mychicagopix
21. Avocado fries from Nana’s.
22. Bari’s italian subs.
Enjoyed this amazing #italiansub from #Bari for lunch today. There was a line when I got there, but it was well worth the wait. #italian #deli #sub #capicolla #genovasalami #mortadella #provolone #mildgiardiniera #marinatedartichokes #roastedredpeppers #delicious #tasty #food #foodpic #chicagofoodie #chicagofoodauthority #chicagofood #myfab5 #eats #eeeeeats #lunch #westside #chicago #unfiltered #nofilter
23. Kai Zan’s sushi.
24. The tri-fecta from Lillie’s Q.
25. Gyros from Athena.
26. Do-Rite Donuts.
27. Double cheeseburger from Cochon Volant.
28. Chicken and waffles from City Winery.
It seems weird to say the best Chicken and Waffles come from a winery but I wouldn’t steer you wrong. They have the best bourbon maple syrup.
Chicken and waffles? Yes please. Hanging out with one of my favorite people @chicagofoodgirl and Maizy? Double yes! What a fun brunch at @citywinerychi today. Love their food and the beautiful outdoor patio. #Mychicagopix
29. Breakfast sandwich of the month from Eastman Egg Company.
They feature a creative new sandwich each month. Pair it with Sparrow Coffee.
31. Intro Chicago’s ever changing and innovative cuisine.
Intro Chicago not only changes menus seasonally but they change chefs every 3-4 months! Each chef has been talented and brought creative and delicious new cuisine to the table.
And we’re back! Tonight is opening night for Chef-in-Residence, @MartinezAaronM. Visit www.introchicago.com for reservations for Chef Martinez’s residency. #IntroChicago
32. Qing Xiang Yuan dumplings.
Featured image: Christina Slaton at Bar Siena