1. Deep dish from Giordano’s.
2. Thin crust from Bar Siena.
3. One of each taco from Velvet Taco.
4. A big juicy steak from Chop.
Another sneak peek of our menu🍴After a great night with family and friends, we’re almost ready for the official opening!
5. Oysters from the West and East Coast at Shaw’s Crab Shack.
I really really really want all these oysters from @shellyfromshaws again like now ❤️🍴. Can’t wait for @oysterfestchi Friday. #Mychicagopix #oysterfestchi
6. Lobster Rolls at Luke’s Lobster Roll.
7. Portillo’s italian beef and french fries.
8. Wasabi’s ramen.
The last supper,✌ till senior year @maureennaval #oodlesofnoodles #chicagofoodauthority
9. Summer House Santa Monica’s cookies.
10. Cool ranch doritos nachos at AMK Kitchen Bar.
11. President Obama’s favorite breakfast spot Valois.
The #1 N.Y. Steak & Eggs is on President Obama’s Favorites Menu here.
Fact: steak and eggs tastes best in surly old-school cafeterias frequented by Obama.
12. Nando’s Peri-Peri’s Peri Peri chicken.
looking forward to the upcoming friday already #CHEEKY
13. The Angry Crab for a big bag of amazing seafood.
14. bopNgrill’s kimchi fries.
15. Waffle cone from Kilwins.
Right on time #currentsituation #summertimeChi
16. The Combo Platter from Halal Guys.
OMG!!! It’s finally hereeeee! @thehalalguyschicago is finally in Chicago (located on Division Street) ! Get your calendars out, because on Thursday (8/20), the first 100 people at 6pm will get to eat here and try it before the big grand opening! The grand opening will be Saturday (8/22) at 11 am. Open until food runs out! p.s. Get extra white sauce. It’s like crack! 💃🏼🙌🏼