The only job better than being a travel writer, is being a travel writer on your own television show. That’s the dream attained by Julia Dimon and Robin Esrock, with the debut of their new series Word Travels: The Truth Behind the Byline.
So of course, when the opportunity arose to interview them both in my hometown of Vancouver, I leapt at the chance. I ask them a variety of questions, including:
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
- What’s been the most surreal experience working on Word Travels?
- What is your best piece of advice for new travelers?
- Do travelers have a responsibility to help the communities they visit?
- With all your time on the road, how do you stay excited about travel?
Enjoy the interview! And be sure to catch their show Word Travels on OLN.