While the iPhone camera might never be of use to a serious photographer, Joby has definitely kicked it up a notch with this app. Combined with their Gorillamobile tripod for iPhones, taking decent shots with your phone just got a lot easier.
Gorillacam app features include:
- Self-timer takes timed photos. Perfect for group shots and self-portraits. Works best with the help of the Gorillamobile for 3G/3GS.
- Time-lapse takes multiple photos spaced at an interval. Take photos as fast as 1 second apart, or up to 2 minutes apart.
- Unlimited rapid-fire takes up to 1.6 photos per second. Just press and hold the shutter to take as many photos as you want at super high speed.
- Auto-save lets you keep shooting while your photos save in the background. No more waiting between shots. Snap away, uninterrupted.
- 3-Shot burst takes three quick photographs with one tap. Never miss a second of the action. Plus, no more photos ruined when someone blinks!
- Press anywhere turns the whole screen into the shutter button. Photograph yourself with ease!
- Grid overlay takes your photography to the next level. Create more interesting photographs using the rule of thirds in your composition. Also great for lining up horizons or buildings.
- Bubble level takes steady, level shots every time. Works both vertically and horizontally. Great for shots of horizons, landscapes and more.
- Share photos without ever leaving the app.
Combine all that with the price, and we might be looking at the best camera app in the appstore.