23 Things You’ll Never Hear Someone From LA Say
1. Yuck, Neptune’s Net for lunch again?
2. I’ve hiked the Grotto Trail, don’t bother.
3. Let’s rent Segways and take them down the pier!
4. I’ll meet you at the convention center; I’m taking the metro.
5. I should move to a nicer place. Rent’s too cheap in Silverlake.
6. Sorry I’m so early, I just sailed down Sunset Boulevard.
7. I love my iPhone 4S, I don’t think I’ll be upgrading this year.
8. Follow me, I know a shortcut down South Figueroa.
9. I got a parking spot right out front of Library Bar!
10. Just take PCH, the construction project in Santa Monica isn’t THAT bad.
11. I’ve never had In-N-Out before.
12. Seeing Beyonce at Gelson’s is getting annoying. I’m staying out of The Palisades.
13. It’s only a few blocks from Hollywood and Highland to Vine, let’s just walk there.
14. I’ve decided to move to the Valley!
15. Come outside! It’s snowing on Olvera Street!
16. I couldn’t find a Starbucks, so I just got coffee from the gas station.
17. I took my grandma to lunch at The Abbey today.
18. Anyone want to go to the Glendale Galleria the weekend before Christmas?
19. I love driving the 101 South in the rain, everyone is so much more careful.
20. What’s a rainbow roll?
21. So I met this GREAT guy at Coachella.
22. Venice is too mellow, let’s go somewhere more lively.
23. Get on the 405; it’s faster, I promise.
What did you think of this story?