- Oh, I can just post something on Facebook and I’m sure I know someone looking for a roomie.
- (after only a few likes from close friends) I should start checking Craigslist.
- I’m old enough to live alone, I should look into studios and 1 bedrooms.
- So, “Roomshares” it is!
- Wasn’t there a Craigslist killer once?
- Who would ever live in a co-op?
- Do I identify as “cis-female”?
- Awww, I love this place: 1300 with 2 great girls, washer dryer in unit, and an adorable dog? Perfect!
- (after no response) I should broaden my expectations but still uphold my standards, I mean, this is going to be where I live.
- 1600 flat in the mission, coin operated laundry in building, and garden? That could work!
- (after no response) Alright, I’ll be more open minded and flexible.
- I can be chill, I can be fun.
- I can be SO professional, I can be SO busy
- I can be vegan?
- I definitely couldn’t live with 3 dudes.
- How do I not know anyone who needs a roommate?
- (Vegan house replies) I could never actually be vegan.
- I would never live in the Sunset, way too far.
- Furnished room in the heart of the mission for $850? Has to be a scam.
- Maybe I could live in the Sunset…
- 4/20 friendly. I can live with that…
- 1300 for washer/dryer in unit? I totally could live with 3 dudes…
- Maybe I should start looking in Oakland…
What did you think of this story?
Best Travel Credit Cards
Top offers from our partners
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
80,000 bonus points
The Platinum Card®
75,000 bonus points
American Express® Gold Card
60,000 bonus points