- The middle of the road is the best place to stop your car and take pictures of the leaves!
- Who are those two guys that started that ice cream company?
- I’ll take all of my groceries in plastic bags, please.
- What’s your area code?
- You should probably shave your beard.
- I wish more people would get married in rustic farm barns.
- I’d love some vanilla soft serve.
- I need something to put on my pancakes. Please pass the Aunt Jemima.
- No, I don’t know any farmers.
- You just moved here from Connecticut? Oh, you are definitely a Vermonter now.
- I bought so much stuff at Target today!
- There is no such thing as Champ the Lake Monster.
- I don’t own any flannel.
- Did you see that great billboard advertisement on I-89?
- I never run into anyone I know!
- I’ll pass on the craft beer; just toss me another Bud.
- I’ve never met anyone who smokes weed.
- I don’t eat organic food.
- This restaurant only serves local, farm to table food? No thanks.
- What’s a fiddle head?
- Spring is the season that comes right after winter.
- The weather here is so predictable.
- Rain in January? Yes!
- You have gluten intolerance? Good luck finding a restaurant to eat at.
- We are proud supporters of the University of Vermont football team!
- You’re from New Jersey? Wow, that’s so cool!
- Let’s leave the beer brewing to the professionals.
- Let’s go to Stowe for an inexpensive weekend getaway.
- I’ll just quickly run into the store and grab what I need. I won’t talk to anyone, promise.
- No more kale!
- The leaf peepers are leaving for the season? Nooooooooo!
- I wish my neighbors lived closer.
- I hate that we have to drive so far to go hiking.
- Let’s move to Massachusetts!
- I think I’ll just stay inside all weekend.
- It’s snowing out, looks like school is going to be closed.
- What’s town meeting day?
- Phish got started in Vermont? I had no idea.
- I sure wish there were more Subarus in this parking lot.
- People go on vacation here? Really? Why?
- The air is so dirty.
- This state has nothing going for it; I think it’s time to leave.
- Bernie who?
What did you think of this article?