3. You sweeten your coffee with a teaspoon of maple syrup.
4. You dream of owning a house in Vancouver, but are much too aware that it’s never going to happen.
5. You think Merino wool leggings are sexy.
6. Visiting Churchill, Manitoba is on your bucket list.
7. Joni Mitchell is road trip material.
8. You know the exact day when you have to put on your winter tires and when you are allowed to take them off (and you usually don’t wait one day longer to get rid of them in case it gives blizzards a free pass to ruin spring time).
9. You don’t bat an eye at the mention of Moose Jaw and Medicine Hat any longer.
10. You know one can’t live without mitts in this land.