The 12 Most Inspiring Travel Photos This Week
EACH WEEK WE CHOOSE OUR favorite images from readers, fans, and travelers, who tag their photos with #travelstoke and post them on our Instagram account. These pictures provide a daily dose of inspiration, and challenge us to photograph the world in innovative ways.
Here are this week’s editors’ picks of people finding some serious #travelstoke.
1. Nick Smith, Auburn Quarry in California
The hours between 5pm and 9am are all yours. How do you spend them?
2. Anthony M Tolomeo, Marathon, Florida
I’m constantly trying to find new places to explore and new pictures to take. It’s like an itch I need to satisfy. #TolomeoPhotography
3. Célestine Aerden, Alberta, Canada
4. Ryan Grebe, McWay Falls in California
The colors that exist here don’t seem real
5. Robert Nguyen, Lake Minnewanka, Alberta, Canada
6. David Wimble, Sea Cliff Bridge in NSW, Australia
7. Patrick A. Güller, Lake Sørvágsvatn in the Faroe Islands
8. Guido Diana, Bombo Quarry in Kiama, New South Wales, Australia
9. Jeff Spackman, Angels Landing in Zion National Park
10. Daniel Peckham, Arashiyama bamboo grove in Sagano, Kyoto, Japan
Can you imagine if this was your walk home every day? This path in Kyoto is used by locals to commute to work and school and it just so happens to go through this magical bamboo forest – Arashiyama bamboo grove in Sagano, Kyoto, Japan. If you look through my older photos you’ll find another shot from here looking straight down. #japan #kyoto #arashiyama #bambooforest #visitjapan