EACH WEEK WE CHOOSE OUR favorite images from readers, fans, and travelers, who tag their photos with #travelstoke and post them on our Instagram account. These pictures provide a daily dose of inspiration, and challenge us to photograph the world in innovative ways.
Here are this week’s editors’ picks of people finding some serious #travelstoke.
1. Nick Smith, Auburn Quarry in California
The hours between 5pm and 9am are all yours. How do you spend them?
A photo posted by Nick Smith (@_gnarlynick_) on
2. Anthony M Tolomeo, Marathon, Florida
I’m constantly trying to find new places to explore and new pictures to take. It’s like an itch I need to satisfy. #TolomeoPhotography
A photo posted by Anthony M Tolomeo (@amtolomeo1995) on
3. Célestine Aerden, Alberta, Canada
A photo posted by Célestine Aerden (@celestineaerden) on
4. Ryan Grebe, McWay Falls in California
The colors that exist here don’t seem real
A photo posted by Ryan Grebe (@ryangrebe) on
5. Robert Nguyen, Lake Minnewanka, Alberta, Canada
A photo posted by my name is robert nguyen (@rngyn) on
6. David Wimble, Sea Cliff Bridge in NSW, Australia
Merry Christmas to my followers and friends. Thank you for support _______________________________________________My top 5 photographs of 2015 so here my 1st favourite photo of Sea Cliff Bridge lookout with double rainbow #BeforeIDie#ig_dynamic
A photo posted by David Wimble Photography (@david_wimble) on
7. Patrick A. Güller, Lake Sørvágsvatn in the Faroe Islands
A photo posted by Patrick A. Güller (@gullerpat) on
8. Guido Diana, Bombo Quarry in Kiama, New South Wales, Australia
A photo posted by ! Guido Diana | trip (@dutchieslife) on
9. Jeff Spackman, Angels Landing in Zion National Park
A photo posted by Jeff Spackman (@namkcaps) on
10. Daniel Peckham, Arashiyama bamboo grove in Sagano, Kyoto, Japan
Can you imagine if this was your walk home every day? This path in Kyoto is used by locals to commute to work and school and it just so happens to go through this magical bamboo forest – Arashiyama bamboo grove in Sagano, Kyoto, Japan. If you look through my older photos you’ll find another shot from here looking straight down. #japan #kyoto #arashiyama #bambooforest #visitjapan
A photo posted by Daniel Peckham (@danielpeckham) on
11. Qal, Secret Canyon of Sukawati, Bali, Indonesia
12. Paul Fleming, Tasmania’s Tarkine Coast
I love the way the beaches of black pebbles curve their way between the lush green pasture and the blues of the bay on Tasmania’s Tarkine coast. From the air you feel as if you’re part of one of mother natures landscape paintings.
A photo posted by Paul Fleming Tasmania (@lovethywalrus) on