EACH WEEK WE CHOOSE OUR favorite images from readers, fans, and travelers, who tag their photos with #travelstoke and post them on our Instagram account. These pictures provide a daily dose of inspiration, and challenge us to photograph the world in innovative ways.
1. Sunset Camel rides in the Sahara from Zagora, Morocco. Shot by Jeremy Ullmann.
A photo posted by Jeremy Ullmann (@jeremyullmann) on
2. Alistair Horne at Mugdock Country Park, Scotland.
Catwalk or Cow strut? 🐮 A photo posted by Alistair (@ali.horne) on
3. School of sardines sharply react to a plunging free diver in Moalboal, Philippines. Shot by Shash Pattekar.
A massive school of sardines sharply react to a plunging free diver. Watching the sardines of Moalboal, Philippines is among the most beautiful dive/snorkelling experiences in SE Asia and beyond. Read more about it at journeysalive.com #journeysalive
A photo posted by Shash Pattekar (@journeys.alive) on
4. Stephen Lioy in Petra, Jordan.
Oh, right, I found another #IndianaJones sort of moment, this one after wandering way off into Wadi Farusa and stumbling upon a cluster of tombs with very few footprints in evidence (but very much goat poo). This is very much staged, as selfies tend to go, mostly because it was very very hot outside and I didn’t much look forward to heading back out into the sunny desert for the hike back to the Siq. #VisitJordan A photo posted by Stephen Lioy (@slioy) on
5. Paul Pichugin shot this shipwreck at Dicky Beach, Queensland, Australia.
Recently found out that this iconic ship wreck of the S.S. Dicky has been removed! A little sad that such an icon was removed, but I understand why, it had been deteriorating and was becoming dangerous. Dicky Beach, Sunshine Coast, Queensland. @visitsunshinecoast @queensland
A photo posted by Paul Pichugin (@paulmp) on
6. Dramatic view from the Meteoron Monastery overlooking Kalabaka in magical Meteora, Greece by Colm Fitzgerald.
Dramatic and moody view from the Meteoron Monastery overlooking Kalabaka in magical Meteora, Greece. #travel #beautifuldestinations #visitmeteora #greece #travelstoke #landscape #mountains #europe #instatravel #explore #meteora #naturelovers #natgeo A photo posted by Colm Fitzgerald (@paprika_project) on
7. Ibra Centindemir at Bar Harbor, Maine.
8. Brian Lewis spotted this little guy at 13,500′ on the ridge to North Star Mountain, Colorado.
What an absolutely flawless day in the mountains. Highlighted by a close encounter with this furry fella at about 13,500′ on the ridge to North Star Mountain. #Colorado #wildlife A photo posted by Brian Lewis (@brianlewismedia) on
9. Jorge Henao shot this in DeadVlei, Namibia.
A photo posted by Jorge Henao (@henao_photography) on
10. Alesha and Jarryd in Toktogul Dam, Kyrgyzstan.
11. Andrea Rees captured this unique shot on Inle Lake, Myanmar.
A man rows with his leg as he travels the narrow waterways of Inle Lake, Myanmar. Intha fishermen developed this unique style of rowing to be able to see as the lake is full of weeds and floating gardens making it difficult to navigate while sitting. #iphoneonly #Burma #igersmyanmar #SoutheastAsia #Asia #inlelake #travelstoke
A photo posted by Andrea Rees (@wanderingiphone) on
12. Andres Pesqueira climbing boulders in Mexico.
#actitudxtrm #peñadebernal #bernal 7meters highball boulder Ciencia Friccion #climbing #climbingmexico #rockclimbing #bouldering #climbing_pictures_of_instagram A photo posted by Andres Pesqueira (@a.pesqueira) on
13. Rachel Kristensen at Iguazu Falls, Argentina.
A photo posted by Rachel Kristensen (@meandertheworld) on
Best Travel Credit Cards
Top offers from our partners
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
100,000 bonus points
The Platinum Card®
100,000 bonus points
American Express® Gold Card
60,000 bonus points