2. Walking around Cartagena, enjoying the sunset right next to the fortress while having deliciously cold beers and local food… I don’t get what’s so special about this pirate’s destination. I am not going… ni jincho de la perra.
4. OK, I have to admit Bandeja Paisa and Ajiaco taste heavenly… but spending my time in a family-environment, as if every single day was a sunny Sunday? I’m afraid I would get used to the good life and would never be able to have fast food again.
5. Why go to the heart of Colombia’s coffee cultural landscape? Just to try what real coffee tastes like in a traditional finca? The coffee shop in the mall is more convenient… They already know how I like my latte.
7. Experiencing the oldest theater festival in Latin America in the streets of Manizales, appreciating the best of performing arts at no cost… sounds snob. I would rather watch sit-coms online, thanks.
8. Diving makes me feel a little claustrophobic. I don’t think I can be tempted with coral, thousands of fish species and crystal clear waters… not even if I know “Sea Flower” is one of the largest “biosphere reserves” in the world, according to UNESCO. Just leave me in my comfort zone, would you?